Peter Paul Biro – Fine Art Conservation, Restoration and Forensic Studies in Art,
Thank you for your inquiry.
If you would like additional information about our services or to make an appointment for a consultation, please contact us via phone or email.
If you have artwork in need of conservation or scientific analysis, please forward your submission using the form presented.
Direction for submissions:
Using the form to the right, please write a brief description of your painting with all relevant information, including dimensions. Attaching good quality digital images of the front and back of your painting is highly recommended.
All submissions are confidential.
Main Phone: (450) 539-1784
Consultations are available by appointment only:
Monday–Friday 9:30 AM– 4:30 PM
- Examination and condition reports for exhibition, loan, purchase and sale
- Treatment of Impressionist, Modern, Post-War paintings, both in-studio and on-site
- Preventive care to ensure an artwork’s continued stability
- Insurance condition evaluations and damage reports
- Collection surveys and maintenance
- Storage and handling assessments and recommendations
SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS SERVICES
- Advanced pigment and binding media analysis of historical paint
- Ultra-high resolution digital imaging in the visible, infrared, X-ray and with ultraviolet fluorescence
- Specialist interpretation of technical imaging
- Technical research studies for establishing attribution, condition and dating
ALL RESEARCH CONDUCTED BY:
Peter Paul Biro Fine Art Conservation & Forensic Studies in Art, Québec, Canada
Specialist in Impressionist, Modern & Post-War European and American Paintings
CONSERVATION & SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS INQUIRES
Additional resources for collections care and preservation: